Monday, June 4, 2018

Adventures in cooking



I burned my stomach when I was making potato salad. Now you're asking yourself, "How could that have happened?"

Hot water. Yes, I'm pretty clumsy in the kitchen.

 I was trying my best to make do with what we have since someone was fired. The boyfriend did go back to the beer company for a while but didn't like having to go to places in the wee hours of the morning and in fear of shooting, knifings and all sorts of dark things that happen in the dark in certain places in town. Of course, that could happen a few blocks from here, these days.

Hopefully, the pizza place will work out for him. I was listening to a friend just yesterday, suggest that he apply to get heating and air-conditioned certified. That will be something to think about. Maybe he will go for it.

All this time, I was so sure he'd be an electrician by now. But I guess he thought he might hurt himself to learn that skill, after all.

No comments: