Friday, June 22, 2018

Name your favorite...


-place: the hill country

-person: my grandmother

-color: gray

-food: apple

-smell: sliced watermelon

-movie: Wrist Cutters a Love Story

-music artist: The Shins but other days..good old Morrisey

-genre of music: indie

-genre of literature: bizzario

-magazine: TEEN

-texture: natural

-time of day: early morning

-day of the week: Sunday

-thing to do when bored: crochet

-celebrity: Tatiana Maslany

-class in school: language arts

-website: Polyvore *So sad it no longer exists. I miss fellow Polyvorians so much!

-drink: Tea (the stronger the better) iced or HOT

-animal: cat and dog

-flower: Sunflowers

-tv show: Heartland and Orphan Black

-sound: rain

-fruit: raspberries

-vegetable: broccoli

-store/shop: Usually, I thrift

-article of clothing you own: my old gray sweater

-pattern: paisley

-name: Ezra

-potato chip flavor: salt & vinegar

-meal of the day: lunch

-ice cream flavor: vanilla

-soda: cream soda

-popcorn flavor: cheddar

-season: autumn

-month of the year: September

-word: serendipity

-disney princess: Areil

-insult: "You're the shortest short story writer I've ever met."

-cussword: Normally I never cuss but sometimes I let the Shite take over.

-letter: Z

-eye color: green

-dessert: pie

-candy: Werther's Originals

-flavor: caramel

-thing to learn about: working with others

-thing about yourself: I'm sometimes my worst enemy.

No comments: