Wednesday, July 11, 2018

as if

If only I had more energy...

Life is getting complicated. Especially, at work. I feel a certain sorrow these days. A co-worker got sick at work and is in the hospital. My supervisor went to see her. She isn't doing very good.

I am such a terrible person. All I can think of is myself. I messed up a little at work. I guess we are all stressed. I did fix the issue yesterday. Still, they want me to take more hours, but its hours I don't want to work. Its so hard to figure out if its my selfishness or my actual body telling me, not to do so much.

I do have some physical issues. That's why I like part-time. I feel I can balance my day, because I do need to exercise, especially being a diabetic and for circulation, too. Still, my supervisor doesn't seem to understand this.

Also, it seems everyone wants to push my limits. Like, if I show them something I've made, then they want me to teach a craft and I am not interested in teaching something, I barely know myself.

No comments: