Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Omaha & Sheena prt. 1


1. where did we meet?
Omaha: We met at the office.
Sheena: He's a speed demon on the keyboard. And he's the only guy in a sea of women. (she smiles) No way, he could go unnoticed. But he was shy and so it took a while to get to know him. As you can see, he doesn't say much.

2. what was our first date?
Omaha: Did we have a first date? (He winces and looks at Sheena as if she will do all the talking)
Sheena: We ate a lot of lunches together. Thankfully, we took lunch at the same time. I guess that's where we learned a lot about each other. You know, what he liked to eat and didn't eat.
Omaha: Most of my lunches were really homemade, like chili and stews. She's the kind of girl who can live off apples and yogurt. (He presses his lips tightly as if he might smile too much if he thinks about it).
Sheena: But we did go to the pumpkin patch, eventually.
Omaha: Yeah, and we shouldn't have. (He hugs himself, turning away from her) All those kids. (He shakes his head as if it wasn't that fond of an outing).
Sheena: We like potlucks. That kind of thing with friends. (Sheena smiles as if she enjoys any time with Omaha.)


3. where was our first kiss and how was it?
Omaha just chuckles, but his smile is open. He looks at Sheena as if she will have to explain.
Sheena: I had wanted him to kiss me for quite a while. I didn't know if it would happen or not.
Omaha: I didn't want you getting mad at me. (He looks at her out of the corner of his eye as if she might have reported him to the police).
Sheena: So I had to kiss him first. (She grits a smile with some enthusiasm.)
Omaha: Did not. (He winces as if he doesn't remember it that way.)
Sheena: You're so rotten. (Her smile is straight lipped now. Needless, to say neither gives any more details to the first kiss.)


4. did u know that i was the one
Omaha smiles and looks away as if he doesn't know how to answer.
Sheena: Of course, I thought he was the one. I mean, I don't go around thinking this kind of stuff. But, I just..I just couldn't help myself. It's just, he wasn't the type who would just say 'let's go out.'
Omaha (a little cross, but he gives Sheena a dead stare) What's that suppose to mean? (then looks at camera) I know, she's probably too good for me, but..but she's funny and I like listening to her and well, I don't know what I do with out her. She's pretty. She's nothing at all like me. And well, I know she puts up a lot with me.

5. first impression?
Sheena: He was like watching the jungle boy grow up, right before me and try to get a desk job. Omaha is not your run of the meal suit. Sure, he looks great in a suit, but he's an outdoorsman.
Omaha: Outdoorsman? (He looks at her as if she must be kidding.)
Sheena: Yeah, you know what I mean. (She looks at him and smirks. Then looks at camera) I could see there were a lot of women looking at him, but they didn't know how to handle him.
Omaha: (He chuckles) She makes me sound like a bear? Doesn't she?
Sheena: (Scratches the back of her head and sets up straight as if she might lose her composure) I didn't know if I could do it, either. But I wanted to try because I could see he was a good person, and..and I wasn't sure there was much good in his life. I wanted to get to know him.
Omaha: She's..she's like this princess. (He nods) She's confident. She's smart. Maybe, even too smart for me, but when I'm around her I feel like I can be me.

Sheena & Omaha.

No comments: