Thursday, July 19, 2018

Befriend

I'm just not sure how inspired I am, lately.

1. I don't have the time to write like I used too. And yet its a happy feeling to be able to write.

2. I feel I'm stuck with my Milo & Ellie story.

3. How can I get two characters to like each other?

4. It's a story of 3 housemates living in New York City. The T-Drama BEFRIEND has been inspiring. Of course, Ellie isn't nearly as materialistic nor quirky like the girl in the drama. But I love the urban feel of the story. Most of all I love lost orphan boy "Sonny" the most who's never had much. I can definitely see Kim Woo Bin in the rich boy part (if this was ever a K-drama cast).

5. Yes, a part of me wants to start an entirely different new story. Perhaps an American version of BEFRIEND.

You can find BEFRIEND on Drama Fever.



No comments: