Thursday, July 19, 2018
1. I don't have the time to write like I used too. And yet its a happy feeling to be able to write.
2. I feel I'm stuck with my Milo & Ellie story.
3. How can I get two characters to like each other?
4. It's a story of 3 housemates living in New York City. The T-Drama BEFRIEND has been inspiring. Of course, Ellie isn't nearly as materialistic nor quirky like the girl in the drama. But I love the urban feel of the story. Most of all I love lost orphan boy "Sonny" the most who's never had much. I can definitely see Kim Woo Bin in the rich boy part (if this was ever a K-drama cast).
5. Yes, a part of me wants to start an entirely different new story. Perhaps an American version of BEFRIEND.
You can find BEFRIEND on Drama Fever.
Posted by ellie at 7:33 AM
Saturday, July 14, 2018
Posted by ellie at 8:42 AM
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Life is getting complicated. Especially, at work. I feel a certain sorrow these days. A co-worker got sick at work and is in the hospital. My supervisor went to see her. She isn't doing very good.
I am such a terrible person. All I can think of is myself. I messed up a little at work. I guess we are all stressed. I did fix the issue yesterday. Still, they want me to take more hours, but its hours I don't want to work. Its so hard to figure out if its my selfishness or my actual body telling me, not to do so much.
I do have some physical issues. That's why I like part-time. I feel I can balance my day, because I do need to exercise, especially being a diabetic and for circulation, too. Still, my supervisor doesn't seem to understand this.
Also, it seems everyone wants to push my limits. Like, if I show them something I've made, then they want me to teach a craft and I am not interested in teaching something, I barely know myself.
Monday, July 9, 2018
But I have things to do today that I couldn't yesterday, because of the holiday. Also, we work in the hottest place, too. Nobody seems to want to get the AC fixed. After all, last night kept me up with so many fireworks. They took a breather around 10 when a storm rolled in, but that didn't keep them from setting off fireworks until the wee hours of the morning.
Oh, lets read a book and put everything at ease and stop worrying. Well, I'm sure that's what Jong would tell me if he was here.
Saturday, July 7, 2018
Thursday, July 5, 2018
Honestly, everything is getting so expensive. I dunno about our economy with the President who thrives in getting everyone riled up. Sorry, I slipped that in. I really don't like to dwell on politics. Especially, when either side can't think of a resolution. All the while we are on to start a revolution of some kind.
Yes, staying in the pink is never easy.
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Dance to this - Troy and Ariana
ASAP Rocky - Praise the Lord
Solo -Clean Bandit
Let Me - Zayn
Alone - Halsey
Humility - Gorillaz
Only one - Carlie Hanson
Lights down Low - Max
Back to you - Selena Gomez
Monday, July 2, 2018
Abracadabra- brown eyed girls
The upside down - Wolfgang Gartner
Bring it on - Jaycen A'mour
Shut up and Dance - Walk on the Moon
Paralyzed - Rock Kills Kid
I don't want to be in LOVE - Good Charlotte
No promises - Cheat Codes with Demi
Done For Me - Charlie Puth