Saturday, March 11, 2023

RP character



 Birthday: August 27th

Name: Fan Parker

Zodiac: Virgo

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: straight

Model: Chuu or Chloe (a Korean/German model)


Major: Engineering

Year: 2nd but feels like the 1st due to the pandemic.

Returning or new pledge: New


Likes: Sunny days, a nice breeze, yet I enjoy rainy days too to with a good Laura Zigman book. I have been reading a few Lucy Score books, too. Boys in glasses, smarty pants, long movies with Pedro Pascal, Wuxia dramas, old couples at the park, kittens, and apples. Oh, and I love Ramen with egg, and bacon..occasionally.

Dislikes: Long-winded people, people with money, people who need money, politicians, old farts, brats, bratwurst, shots, infections, and bad boys who want to play me as a fool.

Hobbies: Journaling, making sock creatures, crocheting, reading and listening to Japanese jazz singer Fuji Kaze. I do run on occasion because that's about all the exercise I like and of course, long walks in the park.

Quirks/Mannerisms:  Winking when I don't mean to, struggling to find the right words on bad occasions. Making sound affects when I should just shut up. Looking innocent when I should probably run away.

Style: Jeans. Tops. Sometimes, I like for some to think I'm a ballerina, but really I'm a clutz and rarely ever wear high heels. I like the library look. I used to volunteer at the library, shelving books.

Social Media: (if they have any) Just Facebook.

Personality: Quiet, but ready for a riot. I like to dance in my room, jump on my bed, kisses in the rain(as if that would ever happen) I dunno. I know I'm not funny and yet I do funny things on occasion.

Family: I'm adopted. I really don't feel rich. I live with an old Dad and a young mom who is Chinese. She really wanted a kid and well, she wasn't going to have one. So you know, we get along. We spend the holidays together. I dunno if they really like me. I mean, my nanny has been the mom I've only needed and she's still hanging on, even if I've been away for a while, but sometimes, my adopted mom and the nanny have their spats. Although, my mom says they have been long-time friends. But let me tell you, the nanny has told me plenty about that woman.

Relationship Status: Single, but I gotta few mates who I keep in contact with.


Bio: What's to know? They call me Fan. Although, I was named Francine. Sometimes, they remind me I'm Franny. But it's just Fan. I love my dad. What an old coot. He likes to pay chess. I always let him win. I say I like a clean room, but I like it a little messy and lived in. Of course, there is always someone putting everything in it's proper place. I've spent the majority of my time in private schools. I  really wanted to go to public school. Somehow, I feel I have missed out. Yet, I have found ways to get out and be on my own. I've seen the nightlife of Paris and even New York City. I have always wanted to be a rebel, yet I never really rebelled. Of course, I have a few secrets I share with no one.

No comments: