Monday, March 20, 2023

Orcchard Street Girls




 Orchard Street Girls Roleplay!

Orchard street girls group | URSTYLE 

Please join!

---------------------------------------------

Name: Francine Jewel Park (Fan Park)

Nickname: Franny but sometimes Fan since it's easier for my adopted Mom to remember. Age:19 Birthday: August 27th Zodiac: Virgo Pronoun: she/her Sexuality: straight Model: Chuu or Chloe (a German/Korean model) From: Houston, Texas Heritage: Dad is Korean. My mom is Chinese (they are my adopted parents. Supposedly, my adopted mom knew my real mom in German). Lives: USA at college in NYC. Major: Engineering but I came to my senses and switched to Library Science. Year: 2nd Return or new pledge: new to sorority Likes: The library, crocheting, Japanese jazz, walks in the park and late at night (I might be a night owl) my friend Sean who's practically a big brother looking out for me, Spicey food, late-night snacks, offbeat people and guys in glasses. Oh, and the only Dad I know. Dislikes: Angry people, people who want to play me for a fool, my mother (on occasion), fancy dinners, high heels and computer glitches. Hobbies: Cosplay, crocheting, reading Wuxia novels and martial arts. Quirks/Mannerisms: Spacey, doesn't always listen, laughs on impulse for various reasons. Style: Frumpy I guess. Pretty ordinary although I adore a good cardigan, but I do have a little black dress when I need it. I prefer ballet shoes over high heels and of course Converse or Army boots. Social Media: (if they have any) Facebook (very rarely and usually its a foodie post). Personality: Calm for the most part, but sometimes I get excited during projects, and I can get frustrated. Although, it's better now after I changed my major. Sometimes, you just have to stand up for yourself, but I think I am a kind person. Family: Just me and that guy Sean who my Dad adores. Parents, Elenor (Jia) and Minho and my Nannie - Hannah. Relationship Status: single Bio: I was born in Paris. Although, I have never gone back even if it is a goal. I guess I could have, but I feel I have been always studying. Hannah has been my real family to me, and if I ever make it through the University and get a good job, I hope she will come and live with me. I feel I owe her. She has always been there for me. My parents have their own schedules. We do spend the holidays together. I admire my dad, but I dunno about that mom of mine. She knows how to spend money. I'm not sure she knows how to do anything else. And Sean that I met in Houston. His family knows my family. He seems to think I might not be up to no good. Honestly, he hoovers to much. But we are not dating.

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

As a college student do you miss anything from home? Are you homesick at all or feel more at home here? Share a day of how you try to overcome homesickness or how you embrace NYC if you are not homesick. 

I try not to think about it too much. But sometimes, late at night, you just can't help yourself. Especially, since I can't sleep. I want to sleep but find myself sucked into how things were. Honestly, it's a mix of emotions. I'm not sure I'm very lovable.

Really, I'm not that close to my family, anyway. I mean, they have their own lives and I have always felt they never really had time for me. After all, they are rich and have their own ways of keeping it that way. 

A Nanny raised me and yes, she is who I miss the most. I haven't seen her in years. It still makes me smile how she was there for me for the little things. It must have been torture having to put up with all my indifference and of course, I needed her every step of the way when we would craft. Oh, she's the one who taught me to crochet and she was the one who said, "Keep calm and crochet."

So if the going gets tough, I break out the yarn. Yes, I would love the wander the streets, but I feel at best being at home in my own space. There is therapy in keeping the room clean and having the ingenuity to see how things work. Or maybe it's the idea of keeping busy. As of late, it's so dreadful listening to the news about all the shootings happening. Just one more reason to stay in. 

And I don't want to bother people. Yes, there are times I feel the need to be there for friends, but sometimes, I find my own fun. Of course, they might think I've lost it completely. Especially, if they knew how many YouTube tutorials that I watch. Yet, I find it so interesting what others find to do. Some like to bake, some can paint and then there are those into their graphic art and finding laughter on how they put their Instagram account together. 

Recently, I rescued a Barbie from a thrift shop and customized her with Yarn Hair! Something about poking yarn into her empty head can be so soothing.

There are so many things one can do in their space.
1. Read a book.
2. Do situps and pushups..oh and how long can you plank?
3. Meditation can lead to naps.
4. Listen to Harry's House on piano.
5. Journaling. Yes, listen to yourself.

So maybe I could do these things any place. I get out enough with friends. Yes, it's good to be cautious in this hectic world.


No comments: