Monday, July 9, 2018

Weekend woes

I hate feeling guilt tripped. I feel bad for what happened to someone at work, but still.... I have a life too. And sometimes, I need that time to get things done in my own life. So, I had the day after the 4th scheduled to take off. Then a few minutes before I'm supposed to leave I am told, oh you can do more hours.

But I have things to do today that I couldn't yesterday, because of the holiday. Also, we work in the hottest place, too. Nobody seems to want to get the AC fixed. After all, last night kept me up with so many fireworks. They took a breather around 10 when a storm rolled in, but that didn't keep them from setting off fireworks until the wee hours of the morning.

Oh, lets read a book and put everything at ease and stop worrying. Well, I'm sure that's what Jong would tell me if he was here.

No comments: