Tuesday, September 11, 2018

The 30 day Writing Challenge-Your siblings



What if I told you I'm the baby of the family?

I'm not. I'm the oldest, but sometimes, I feel like my sister is the oldest. Not me.

Maybe its because Lizzy's a female. I know, bad excuse, huh? But I find myself going to her for advice, sometimes. Not right now. Not about Derry nor about Sara.

She's in high school she has her own life and her own problems. I hope she has good friends. I hope she loves herself more than anyone. I hope she goes far, but it takes good grades. It takes confidence.

I know she's smarter than me, and I want the best for her.

Honestly, I'm not sure anyone out there is worthy of her. She's probably the most precious thing in our family.

Now, if we could just let her know that, more often.

No comments: