Saturday, August 3, 2019

just another day



I've written 4000 posts in my story blog Ellie https://elliencompany.blogspot.com/

It's a milestone, yet some years have been better plot-wise than others. When I first started the story, several were intrigued. Also, a lot more were on blogger back then too. Of course, many were upset when I shifted the story from the main character Ellie. I had never intended to only write about that character. I wanted to write about others. Some she knew. Some she didn't. I wanted to write stories about a lot of people. Perhaps I should have just named it Ellietown or EllieOaks and it would have answered a few peoples gripes with me.

Honestly, maybe it's just me, but I'm one of those who have always thought of other people's voices. Most I would hear in my head. Maybe that makes me crazy. Yet, I like to be a good listener. I am really not one who likes to even do a selfie. Yet, I enjoy making collages about characters. Crackships, fangirling, call it what ever you want, but the heart of the story has many voices and I'm thankful I have been given a chance to write, even if I am probably the worst writer. I feel like I am a storyteller and I want to share their stories.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this
excellent blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share
this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

ellie said...

Thanks so much!

Marzena T said...

And when will the book be created?

ellie said...

Oh, you're so kind. I dunno..maybe some day. Thanks so much for your comment!

ellie said...


Caitlin&Megan
Ivy&Ellie
Carefully Listening
Ellie
The Book Group
Holly&Stevie
Cherry Blossoms

These are most of my story blogs!