Friday, April 24, 2015

Every Celebrity has a story

Baby you light up my world like nobody else


[X ] Make a collage about him/her and use a nice title too (20points)
[X ] Britt Robertson,Love of his life(20points)
[X ] Favorite activities the Celebrity likes to do. (5points)
Extra points...Answer
*will you include other people later in the story?Willa Holland. Tyler Posey. 

Kaya Scodelario, Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Tyler Hoechlin

(1point)
*what will the story be like- relationship, romance, bromance and other quirky stuff.
*if you could make a summary of your story...you can change it later (3points)
Total points 50!!

OK, Dylan here..and I'm suppose to express my feelings, etc.

Um....well, I dunno how Brit (Britt Robertson) will feel about me spilling my guts about her, but she is .... amazing!

For starters she is the best cuddler in the world. You know, the perfect fit. She makes me feel tall and well....such joy.

What can I say? She has this naturally sunny disposition. She likes the outdoors. She likes animals. She really LOVES me and I can't help... but to love her back. We've known each other for ..what seems like ages, even if its been a few years.

However, the love of my life is very busy at the moment and we are sort of taking a break.

Yeah, something like that.

I mean, it has nothing to do ...that she made a movie with Scott Eastwood.

But, you know..how it is..being YOUNG HOLLYWOOD. Actually, I don't since my Dad's usually behind the camera and well, that's what I was going to do, but then TeenWolf sort of found me on their set..and yeah, the rest is history. Then came a couple of movies when I wasn't on TeenWolf. Met the extra-ordinary Brit Robertson(through mutual friends basically..OK, I think she was suppose to go on a date with Tyler and guess who ended up taking her out? ME ) ..and we've been having a fine time just meeting people along the way and having this amazing journey.

Now, its been kind of a rough patch and I won't say Willa Holland is a crush or anything. However, Will is a good listener. Seriously, I don't think she's into anyone at the moment. Well, maybe this guy she met in Europe, but she never gets to see him. So yeah, its been good, to pal around.

Sure, I could be hanging out with the gang from THE MAZE RUNNER, but we might know each other, too well.

Anyway, Will is pretty level headed. She likes nature, which I LOVE. Gotta say, its kind of hard to find a girl around here who is ready for a nature hike. So yeah, we hang out, but I'm on the phone with Brit, every chance I get.

No comments: