Saturday, November 12, 2016

Set 10

While in the dark.. Set 10



Set ten: Your main character is all alone in the dark of night. Do they have anything to protect themselves? Will they be trapped? Or can they fool the villian?

Eli  is alone once again. He struggles in the darkness to find away to get the tape off his mouth. Of course, he falls over stuff and lands on something sharp garden tool which he finally gets the tape off  his hands. He makes as much noise as he can after he gets the tape off his mouth.

The  girl appears with a flash light.

Eli wants to know who she is.

"You know, what you did? I know, what you did to my brother." She says ever so bitter and full of rage.

"What are you talking about?" Eli thinks about this revelation. He had no idea that his friend Jay had a little sister. "I..I was just..just a kid. I didn't know what to do."

But he can see Jay's little sister doesn't have time to listen to him. She is in Ninja mode. Ready to take him out.

No comments: