Saturday, October 14, 2017

Augustine stuff




Name; Augustine
Birthday; August 10th
Disneyland or Disney world?; Seaworld is fine with me, but I don't really like working there.
Best friends: I'm deciding the best friend in the world to me is Joel.
Have any enemies; Ramone's wife. Possibly Ramone too.
Average grades; I could have been an A student..still that didn't get me very far.
Height; I'm on the taller side, but still not tall enough to be a model.
Eye color; light brown
Hair color; Anything but black. I hate having black hair.
Personality; I'm a thinker. I've learned to be a doer. I like having a job.
What are some of your goals; Find something I can do to support my son Joel..who is now more important to me than anyone else. There was a time I thought if I had a man in my life everything would be better.
Dogs or cats (or both); Dogs, but they can be so expensive.
Music type you like; I used to like anything at the disco..now I'm a mommie so I sing a lot of tunes like "The wheels on the bus go round and round..."
The beach or the pool; The pool. The beach scares me.
Have any pets?; no
Ever been bullied?; uh-huh.
Ever been a bully?; maybe
Do you feel loved; Only by Joel. I thought someone loved me in high school, but he was coward..he didn't want to acknowledge me and then came Ramone who made me learn to hate everything.
Have a crush?; I was just a pathetic fan girl then. I'm much wiser now. Hopefully.
Are your friends caring;? What friends?
Do you feel alone?; I've got my baby.
Favorite store?; Walmart
Ice cream or pizza; pizza
Favorite kind: thin crust
Ever had a tamale; yes
Ever had posole; no
Ever had biscochitos; no
Ever broken a bone; not yet
Do you like school?; I did until I found out how my friends really were.
Ever got an F on a paper, hw, etc? My last English paper was a bust, due to someone who kept making my life miserable. I shouldn't have let him get the best of me.
Ever had an F in a class?; That last class in English kept me from graduating.
Favorite movie; don't think about movies anymore.
How many states/provinces/cities/etc have you lived in; Just Texas
Favorite Disney character; Sleeping Beauty
Ever rode a train?; no
Do you like McDonalds?; I've worked there, before
Do you like Wendy's?; Just the dollar menu
Do you like burger king?; no, not especially
Do you have a middle name?; yes
Ever been to the beach?; no
Ever rode a plane?; no
How many nicknames do you have?; 1
Favorite TV show?; /Super Store
Favorite music artist(s);  Melanie Martinez
A food you hate; oatmeal
Ketchup or mustard?; ketchup
Do you like celery?; yeah
Something you hate; cloth diapers
Something you love; watching my boy look at me, knowing who I really am.
Your favorite nickname; Gus
Favorite colors; pink
Least favorite colors; orange

No comments: