Saturday, October 7, 2017

June stuff





Name; June
Birthday; June 2nd
Disneyland or Disney world?; Disneyland..cause a kid got eaten up at Disneyworld by an alligator.
Best friends: a boy named Boone. He talks to me, even when we aren't at school.
Have any enemies; Probably every girl at school (but it's a small school...extremely small...only seven in my class.)
Average grades; They could be better if I put in more effort and more time, but a C is OK with me.
Height; I'm on the shorter side
Eye color; light brown
Hair color; brownish black
Personality; I'm a little off-beat. Shy around most people, but I like to watch them and I don't mind being alone most times.
What are some of your goals; graduate high school, find a life in the city, being away from a ranch..maybe seeing my mother in Mexico, even if I never learned the language properly.
Dogs or cats (or both); I love a good dog to walk with. I love a sweet cat to read books with.
Music type you like; Well, I found these old tapes that still work in a tape player. It said ELO. Really some good melodies to keep my troubles from getting to me.
The beach or the pool; I never went to the beach and I can't remember the last time I've been to a pool. The lake is pretty muddy.
Have any pets?; A dog named Roy
Ever been bullied?; uh-huh. almost got my nose broke in first grade.
Ever been a bully?; no
Do you feel loved; I guess my father loves me. Still, I got to put up with a lot of shit most girls would never have too, living alone on a ranch with my dad and an old fart who thinks women should stay uneducated.
Have a crush?; Unfortunately, yes. I keep writing lists of why I should not like him, but those eyes, his lips and everything else about him.. get to me..in the end.
Are your friends caring;? Boone is the best, for the most part.
Do you feel alone?; Unfortunately...yes
Favorite store?; Dollar General
Ice cream or pizza; ice cream
Favorite kind: vanilla
Ever had a tamale; yes
Ever had posole; no
Ever had biscochitos; no
Ever broken a bone; just my collar bone when I was born.
Do you like school?; I miss it.
Ever got an F on a paper, hw, etc? More than I want to count. I am not always the best student.
Ever had an F in a class?; almost
Favorite movie; Step Up 2
How many states/provinces/cities/etc have you lived in; 1 (I think)
Favorite Disney character; Pocahontas
Ever rode a train?; no
Do you like McDonalds?; never been
Do you like Wendy's?; never been
Do you like burger king?; never been
Do you have a middle name?; I guess so, but I never use it.
Ever been to the beach?; no
Ever rode a plane?; no
How many nicknames do you have?; 1
Favorite TV show?; Andy Griffith
Favorite music artist(s);  ELO
A food you hate; a pig's head
Ketchup or mustard?; mustard
Do you like celery?; yeah
Something you hate; people say I won't be much good for anything.
Something you love; watching a certain someone eat in the lunchroom at school.
Your favorite nickname; Junie
Favorite colors; blue
Least favorite colors; green


No comments: