Sunday, September 30, 2018

The 30 day Writing Challenge-One last moment



I took a test to see if I qualified to be in a program to learn how to make parts for jet engines. Looks like its a go ahead. I know its a relief to everyone that I might be going forward in my life. Sara's really happy for me. She'll start at the beauty school soon. So, things are looking up.

My sister went to homecoming. We never thought that would happen since she's pretty mean to boys, but seems some fellow with heavy duty horned rimmed glasses has caught her attention.

It'll be Halloween soon.

Just this week, I thought I saw a little boy who looked a lot like Derry visiting his house. It made me smile. But of course, nothing has turned up much in the investigation of his death. Although, his mom did give me an envelope with a key in it.

Derry had a little hunting place way out in the badlands. It's mine now. Of course, I don't want to go out there without my Dad and Sara. It's just, I don't have time to go, at the moment.

No comments: