Saturday, September 29, 2018

The 30 day Writing Challenge-Your aspirations



I don't think I'm a big dreamer. Some might think I'm more hopeful now than I used to be. Still, so many mysteries. And in the end, I'm sure it's just me.

I know my life is simple. I can't see me managing much of anything. Still, I'm glad I've found Sara. I think I can make it through anything now. Yet, I can only count on her for so much.

I hope within the next year we find a place of our own. A place we can call home, that isn't my parent's basement.

I'm looking into becoming an electrician. Actually, I learned a lot of things from Derry over the years. I didn't know how savvy he really was about things like that.

Sara is starting beauty school. Maybe we will make it in this world. Hopefully, we will enjoy the little things along the way.

No comments: