Monday, September 24, 2018

The 30 day Writing Challenge-Something that makes you cry



Since this thing that has happened with Derry, a lot of things make me want to cry. I hate the thought how it's all so temporary. Why should I go on?

At first, I thought I would just go through the motions, and feel nothing. It would be better that way, but then Sara came along and changed everything.

I cried when we made love for the first time.

Yeah, what does that say about me? I look back, thinking that was the worst time to ever have sex with anyone. Especially, after the passing of your best friend.

I dunno. Sometimes, life throws you this curve out of nowhere.

My sister was telling me other day about this quote she heard from a Chinese drama, "Love is a lot like drinking water, you just have to get the temperature just right."

I don't know what that means, but it gave me a lot to think about. It feels right with Sara. In spite of everything.

I'm grateful we are more than just lovers.

No comments: