Sunday, September 23, 2018

The 30 day Writing Challenge-Something that makes you feel better



I do feel comfort in the way Sara sees me. I dunno if its potential or what. But my dad likes me better now. I feel I'm a part of the company I keep at work. Things are better. And it's not complicated.

Its like I can't really make excuses for me, anymore. I smoke less. Drink less.

I know what you're thinking.. "Dude, that's the way love is at first."

Still, its more than just physical with Sara. I feel I can really see her as a woman doing her best to get through this world. I don't see her as materialistic. I see her nature at peace who is surviving from the way she cooks to how she responds to all my misery.

I feel certain if I was on my own away from parents, we could still get by. She's like a calculator when it comes to budgeting. And she really doesn't have to much to live on, even if I wish I was able to give her more. I know she would want us to save it for the future.

But I want her to get an education. She seems to think I should go to this diesel engine school in Missouri. I want to tell her she's crazy, but she says it would be worth it.

At the moment, I'm glad to be with her. She does make me feel the future is possible.

No comments: