Thursday, May 28, 2015

So baby be the life of the party

Make your best mistakes 'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry So baby be the life of the party




(X)Continue the story with the sentence you choose in the last contest and make a set based on your story .Write at least a few sentences as somebody’s pov.10points
(X)Include a video (whatever language you want,whatever kind of music/singer you want) And if you can related to your story 3points
(X)include a quote in your set or in your title (anything…just to be related with your set)1point
(X)answer below 1point
*Do you find group boring,awful or something like that? Its a bit stressful. I didn't think we'd be doing this..like every week. Some people have exams, vacations, etc. to tend too.
*Are you interested in roleplay? Not really. I feel I'd really have to know the other individual. I've written as a team before, but that was some time ago, and since I really don't know this group well..I feel I'd disappoint them.
* What type of contest would you like to see next?
()Teams
()Partners
(X) Individual
Total 20points 
_______________________________

I HOPE HE KNOWS WE ARE MADE FOR THIS AND MORE.

Dylan's (POV)

Crap! Was Will just giving me the eye? I dunno if I was made for this, but she looked really good on stage doing her thing.

Maybe she was looking at Jamie. And not me.

But NO..she moved in. Really close while I'm trying to keep up. Honestly, I'm not sure I'm good at this. I mean, I've had a lot of help with Jamie and Josh.

So many fans from the show. Woe...

Did I just hear my voice crack? OK, here comes Will. She's taking over, and I let her.  My heart is thumping a mile a minute on stage.

God, Its exciting. Its really an adrenaline rush!

But...

I can't let Will think I'm in, to her. I just can't. I won't.

I keep dancing around like an idiot. Smiling. Trying to keep in the rhythm of the music.I so wish I was playing the drums.

NOW she's got her back to me, Closing in. I can't let this happen..I can't..as the song is coming to an end.

I rush to the first person I can find.

And I don't even know what to do. But I do it anyway. I have to. I gotta.

I kiss Austin Butler. 

I have shocked myself. I just kissed a guy. and I think he liked it.

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0kgESh88A8

We don't have to be ordinary Make your best mistakes 'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry So baby be the life of the party I'm telling you to take your shot it might be scary Hearts are gonna break 'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry So baby be the life of the party

No comments: